Never ending universe. A world of questions. The smoke of my fainting tobacco. The haze of my murmuring thoughts. The ranting of billions of insignificantly purposeful Earthlings. The flame of a dying candle at my table side. The buzzing of cheerful crowds. The rush of the information superhighway. Into my spongy brain. Into my rattling heart. I am the owner of my own discoveries. The creator of my own illusions. Writer of my own fate. Master of my dithering world. Ruler of a rambling blog.

Friday, May 21, 2004

Late night essay

`What is the Real Deal?`...
What is the Deal to begin with? Well, every time you thought you were saying something, buying, selling, asking, replying, thinking, just speaking... or running, facing, going, coming, getting, giving, and down from every little thing like looking thoughtless without one any idea where you are/what you're doing, up to the biggest blobbiest things as throwing speeches to anonymous people screaming your name mistakenly spell by their ignorant minds, ears and tongues to feed their lusty brains... each and every one of these actions can be derived from what can be viewed as some "deal", no matter the importance you attach to it.

So what is the `Real Deal`? ... Thus, the real deal becomes each and every thing/action you undertake in your so-called real-life, believing that what you are doing and the way you are doing it is genuine... Well is it?

I will try to discuss the mere ideas and thoughts that might stand out from the other train of cogitations, when it comes to "genuine" behavior and "serious" talk... For most of the time it is so little 'serious', and 'genuine'?... we wish!!

Let us look for the Real Deal, the untampered, pure and simple truth... let us filtrate the heart from the body and see what happens.
Why are you thinking? Stop right there!
Is that thought of yours the `real deal`?.......

Jixavius