Never ending universe. A world of questions. The smoke of my fainting tobacco. The haze of my murmuring thoughts. The ranting of billions of insignificantly purposeful Earthlings. The flame of a dying candle at my table side. The buzzing of cheerful crowds. The rush of the information superhighway. Into my spongy brain. Into my rattling heart. I am the owner of my own discoveries. The creator of my own illusions. Writer of my own fate. Master of my dithering world. Ruler of a rambling blog.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day# 2 - Week i - 2010

Brunch at Sofitel

This is a good place to have a French brunch. The menu has some successes and some not-so-delicious inventions. Beware of the Scrambled Tabbouleh - since the tabbouleh there is the French-Moroccan version lush with soft semolina... enough said. Try the Eggs Benedict and the salty Ham and Gruyere Crêpe.

In any case, it was an OK experience at a fair price. Not sure it'll make it to my to-redo list - Chicago has so many things to try in a few months.

http://www.cafedesarchitectes.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home