Never ending universe. A world of questions. The smoke of my fainting tobacco. The haze of my murmuring thoughts. The ranting of billions of insignificantly purposeful Earthlings. The flame of a dying candle at my table side. The buzzing of cheerful crowds. The rush of the information superhighway. Into my spongy brain. Into my rattling heart. I am the owner of my own discoveries. The creator of my own illusions. Writer of my own fate. Master of my dithering world. Ruler of a rambling blog.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day# 18 - Week iii - 2010

Boring Admin

Yes. The things you do because you have to. They are meaningful fillers that add no emotional value to your life. Not directly at least. You do them because job is to money, what they are to your life.

This time I did one for my dad. I wrote a new letter to the U.S. embassy in Beirut for him, inquiring on the status of his visa renewal application. His name seems to be close to some terrorist's name or something, so he needs a few more levels of clearance issued only from D.C. Or the department of state is just the most inefficient, under-staffed and under-financed department of them all, as an ex-government agent friend of mine had told me. So this may take a while...

On a brighter side, I reordered a few missing accessories for my new humidor: the top aerator tray, a key, a humidor solution and a solid marble ashtray. I am so good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home