Never ending universe. A world of questions. The smoke of my fainting tobacco. The haze of my murmuring thoughts. The ranting of billions of insignificantly purposeful Earthlings. The flame of a dying candle at my table side. The buzzing of cheerful crowds. The rush of the information superhighway. Into my spongy brain. Into my rattling heart. I am the owner of my own discoveries. The creator of my own illusions. Writer of my own fate. Master of my dithering world. Ruler of a rambling blog.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day# 19 - Week iii - 2010

I was feeling really down tonight.

Good thing I had a meeting with the boyz (AH, AC, CB, CV, TK) at E&C to discuss important matters: where to go on Spring Break.

After many random ramblings, jokes and fou-rire's, we ended up landing on Riviera Maya - the Mayan Riviera. That's where Cancun is, but not quite. Because Cancun is just a sloppy (semi-destroyed from the hurricane) town and the other beach towns in that region are quite fab.

So now it's up to CV who came up with the suggestion to research the idea and confirm its merit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home