Never ending universe. A world of questions. The smoke of my fainting tobacco. The haze of my murmuring thoughts. The ranting of billions of insignificantly purposeful Earthlings. The flame of a dying candle at my table side. The buzzing of cheerful crowds. The rush of the information superhighway. Into my spongy brain. Into my rattling heart. I am the owner of my own discoveries. The creator of my own illusions. Writer of my own fate. Master of my dithering world. Ruler of a rambling blog.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day# 20 - Week iii - 2010

Not so many new things today.


I cooked my favorite Carbonara with some cuts of beef to counter the lack of bacon. It still tasted fantastic though. I also don't do it with Spaghetti as shown here to the right. I do it with penne to give it more volume and less sliminess...

The shiitake mushrooms certainly were a good touch there.

On another side, I enjoyed lounging it in our Internet Lounge up on the 48th floor of my building where we have a nice view along with a wide free coffee selection ranging from Kenya to Costa Rica to French Roast. That's a nice find to fill my lazy afternoons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home