Never ending universe. A world of questions. The smoke of my fainting tobacco. The haze of my murmuring thoughts. The ranting of billions of insignificantly purposeful Earthlings. The flame of a dying candle at my table side. The buzzing of cheerful crowds. The rush of the information superhighway. Into my spongy brain. Into my rattling heart. I am the owner of my own discoveries. The creator of my own illusions. Writer of my own fate. Master of my dithering world. Ruler of a rambling blog.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Day# 8 - Week ii - 2010

Bienvenido a Miami!

So for the 8th day of 2010, we had tickets to Miami and this is how we left cold and snowy Chicago and flew by night to Miami - which was cool and rainy! Or at least so was the weather forecast.

Of course, it is our first time here in South Beach and we had no expectations. It's just a weekend getaway so I could celebrate my birthday also, a bit ahead of the actual date... but hey - can't blame me for trying to have some fun.

Mojito!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home