Never ending universe. A world of questions. The smoke of my fainting tobacco. The haze of my murmuring thoughts. The ranting of billions of insignificantly purposeful Earthlings. The flame of a dying candle at my table side. The buzzing of cheerful crowds. The rush of the information superhighway. Into my spongy brain. Into my rattling heart. I am the owner of my own discoveries. The creator of my own illusions. Writer of my own fate. Master of my dithering world. Ruler of a rambling blog.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day# 9 - Week ii - 2010

Rain on me, Miami...

Let me count the ways that day carried new things and first-times.

- Wake up to the creeping noise of a rainy morning in Miami
- Listen to the rain crackle into the pool right outside my hotel room window
- Have lunch on FOXCAFE, a cafe-trottoire on Ocean Dr.
- Sip on the largest margarita drink ever
- Watch a movie on a rainy afternoon in South Beach's only movie theater
- Finish Californication Season 1 - in a Miami hotel room!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home