Never ending universe. A world of questions. The smoke of my fainting tobacco. The haze of my murmuring thoughts. The ranting of billions of insignificantly purposeful Earthlings. The flame of a dying candle at my table side. The buzzing of cheerful crowds. The rush of the information superhighway. Into my spongy brain. Into my rattling heart. I am the owner of my own discoveries. The creator of my own illusions. Writer of my own fate. Master of my dithering world. Ruler of a rambling blog.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day# 13 - Week ii - 2010

Happy 28th. Bring it on 29.

I grew older today. You don't get to be the same age twice.

That said, with enough heart and mind, you can be a person of all ages at the same time. And a person with all ages simply has no age. But rather a straight flush of identities. A card for all times.

So I guess that simply was my new thing for the day. No sweat.
To celebrate, of course I had a Cuban cigar with CB, a fine English friend of mine. And to follow up on that, I hit up a few good friends to have a few brews with me at our favorite downtown joint, E&C.

My 28th year was a happy and successful one.

What does 29 have in store for me?
What do I have for 29?

Cards please, Mr. dealer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home